Epson's ultra-short throw laser signage projector offers a cheaper alternative to flat screens for displaying high-quality Full-HD imagery at much larger sizes. This bright, powerful solution allows the projection of information or video exactly where they're needed, while fit and forget reliability means it can be installed almost anywhere with no need for maintenance.
- Versatile signage projector - ultra-short-throw design is perfect for even narrow spaces
- Up to 130-inch HD laser display - Full HD WUXGA resolution with Epson's 3LCD technology
- Fit and forget reliability - maintenance-free laser projector
- Easy, flexible installation - can be rotated 360 degrees, and project in portrait mode
- Simple set-up - settings can be adjusted via web browser or smart device
- Bring displays to life with a scalable image up to 130 inches
A large image size of up to 130 inches combines with a bright, sharp 4,000-lumen WUXGA resolution to offer a great ultra-short-throw signage solution. It's ideal for museums and galleries wanting to use striking projection as part of exhibits, or display visitor information that changes regularly. It's equally useful for retailers wanting to display eye-catching information and advertising, and corporates looking for an ultra-short-throw meeting room solution.
- Affordable, reliable display solution
The EB-700U is an affordable display solution that that will work reliably with minimal regular maintenance. Thanks to laser technology there are no lamps to replace.
- Versatile and easy to install
Compact and light enough to be installed by a single technician, the EB-700U offers the flexibility to fulfil the most exacting brief, and the versatility to work in narrow or awkward spaces. Its ultra-short-throw design enables projection of large images from a short distance, even in narrow areas such as shop windows, plus it can be rotated 360 degrees in any direction, and supports portrait projection.
|Product Description ||Epson EB-700U|
|Brightness (White) ||4000 lumens|
|Brightness (White) || 4000 lumens|