The cloud offers IT organizations opportunities to flourish under a new model that delivers faster time to value and innovation. Many organizations, however, face strict compliance or business requirements. For organizations that need it all - security, efficiency, and innovation - Windows Server 2016 delivers it. Windows Server 2016 is the cloud-ready operating system that supports your current workloads while introducing other advanced technologies that make it easy to transition to cloud computing when you are ready.
- Protect your virtual machines; use the unique Shielded Virtual Machines
- Help secure admin credentials
- Protect the operating system
- Improve ability to detect attacks
- Isolate applications; help protect container-based applications with Hyper-V containers
- Trust your workloads to an enterprise-class hypervisor
- Reduce datacenter footprint
- Deploy applications on multiple operating systems with best-in-class support for Linux on Hyper-V
- Automate server management
- Control Windows servers from anywhere using Server management tools
- Create affordable business continuity
- Prioritize storage resources
- Security at the OS level
Windows Server 2016 includes built-in breach resistance to help thwart attacks on your systems and meet compliance goals. Even if someone finds a way into your environment, the layers of security built into Windows Server 2016 limit the damage they can cause and help detect suspicious activity.
- Evolve your infrastructure
Datacenter operations are struggling to reduce costs while handling more data traffic. New applications stretch the operational fabric and create infrastructure backlogs that can slow business. As organizations push the boundaries of highly virtualized environments, they can use Windows Server 2016 capabilities to meet operational and security challenges, freeing up IT resources to plan a strategy that uses the cloud for future applications and solutions.
- Application innovation
Windows Server 2016 supports application innovation using container technology and microservices. Containers can help speed application deployment and streamline the way IT operations and development teams collaborate to deliver applications. In addition, developers can use microservices architectures to separate app functionality into smaller, independently deployable services, which make it easier to upgrade part of the app without affecting the rest.
|Product Description ||Microsoft Windows Server 2016 - licence|
|Product Type ||Licence|
|Operating System ||Microsoft Windows Server 2016|
|Licence Pricing ||OEM|
|Licence Type ||5 user CALs|
|Operating System || Microsoft Windows Server 2016|
|Product Type || Licence|
|Language || English|
|Licence Type || 5 user CALs|
|Licence Pricing || OEM|
|Min Processor Type || 1.4 GHz|
|Min RAM Size || 512 MB|
|Min Hard Drive Space || 32 GB|
|Additional Requirements || Mouse or compatible device, SVGA monitor, Internet connection, keyboard|