Get enhanced functionality for your Unified Communications solution.
- Switch seamlessly between desk and softphone using the same headset
- Cost-effective migration to Unified Communications
- Enables use of Jabra desk phone headsets with PC-based softphones
- Manual switch for simple, hassle-free operation
- No need to switch headset when taking a call means never missing a call again
- Call control at your fingertips
Convenient call control from your Bluetooth audio device lets you enjoy quick, optimised use of your softphone. At the press of a button you can answer/end calls, put calls on hold, adjust volume and mute the microphone.
- Crystal clear sound
Jabra Link 360 incorporates a number of sound quality features, such as HD Voice for crystal clear conversations and HiFi Audio Streaming with A2DP, that allows you to stream music, podcasts and GPS directions in HiFi quality.
- Superior range for optimal mobility
The Jabra Link 360 Bluetooth adapter gives you the freedom to move about in and outside of the office. Its Bluetooth Class 1 secures a best-in-class range of up to 100m from your PC, so you can call and multitask on your terms.
|Product Description ||Jabra LINK 360 - network adapter|
|Form Factor ||External|
|Device Type ||Network adapter|
|Compliant Standards ||Bluetooth 3.0|
|Data Link Protocol ||Bluetooth 3.0|
|Interface (Bus) Type ||USB 2.0|
|Bluetooth Class ||Class 1|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Connections || 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A|
|Device Type || Network adapter|
|Form Factor || External|
|Interface (Bus) Type || USB 2.0|
|Connectivity Technology || Wireless|
|Data Link Protocol || Bluetooth 3.0|
|Bluetooth Class || Class 1|
|Bluetooth Profiles || Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Device ID Profile (DIP)|
|Max Range Open Space || 100 m|
|Compliant Standards || Bluetooth 3.0|