Building on the success of the MZ, the iMZ320 mobile receipt printer makes it easier than ever to communicate with the smartphone and tablets to improve overall efficiencies in retail, mobile workforce.
- Supports 3-inch print width
- 802.11 a/b/g/n (Wi-Fi and Cisco certified)
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics
- 203 dpi/8 dots per mm resolution
- CPCL and ZPL programming languages
- Resident fixed and scalable fonts
- USB port
- Built-in battery charger
- Optical out-of-media sensing using fixed center-position sensor
- Tear bar for easy receipt dispensing
- Supports vertical and horizontal printing
- Printer can be used in any orientation
- Fixed media-roll width
- Clamshell design for easy media loading
- Four LEDs as user interface indicators
- 4'/1.2 m drop to concrete (multiple times)
- Label odometer
- Bluetooth 2.1
- IP42-rated for dust and water resistance (IP54 with durability-enhancing case)
Reduce checkout time and lines at the register. Before customers reach the register, scan all their shopping-cart items; then use an iMZ printer to print a barcode receipt with the customer's purchase total for presentation at checkout.
- Field service
With the iMZ printer, offer customers documentation of the quoted estimate for service, parts and warranty. When the work is finished, print a payment receipt to complete the service transaction.
Reduce lines and capture more sales: accept mobile payment for concessions in the theme park, in the arena, at the tableside, or at other hospitality venues.
|Product Description ||Zebra iMZ 320 - label printer - monochrome|
|Printer Type ||Label printer - monochrome|
|Printer Type || Label printer - monochrome|
|Connectivity Technology || Wireless|